ACE Connector® with ENFit™ Technology
The new Dale ACE Connector® supports a closed enteral system fully compatible with the ENFit™ ISO 80369-3 standard.
- New auto seal syringe medication port – utilizes new 80369-3 compatible med port technology, while incorporating our split septum syringe seal technology from our time-tested original ace connector.
- New enfit compliant distal (female port) and proximal (male port) – will connect to all 80369-3 compliant enteral tubes including PEG/PEJ, balloon replacement peg, most GJ tubes, small bore feeding, and feeding administration sets and ENFit™ compliant syringes.
- New purple color to coincide with most other ENfit enteral products in the market today
- New integrated crossbar molded into the handle to prevent erroneous mis-insertions of ENFit syringes into the handle top in low light hospital environments
- Slightly smaller footprint than the original ACE but ergonomically appealing to clinicians
Same Great Features as the original ACE
- In-line feeding, irrigation, and medication delivery without the need to disconnect
- A simple ON/OFF handle
Patents Pending • All trademarks are the property of their perspective owners
|One Size Fits All||50 per box|