ACE Connector® with ENFit® Technology
The new Dale ACE Connector supports a closed enteral system fully compatible with the ENFit® ISO 80369-3 standard.
- New auto seal syringe medication port – utilizes new 80369-3 compatible med port technology, while incorporating our split septum syringe seal technology from our time-tested original ace connector.
- New ENFit compliant distal (female port) and proximal (male port) – will connect to all 80369-3 compliant enteral tubes including PEG/PEJ, balloon replacement peg, most GJ tubes, small bore feeding, and feeding administration sets and ENFit compliant syringes.
- New purple color to coincide with most other ENfit enteral products in the market today
- New integrated crossbar molded into the handle to prevent erroneous mis-insertions of ENFit syringes into the handle top in low light hospital environments
- Slightly smaller footprint than the original ACE but ergonomically appealing to clinicians
Same Great Features as the original ACE
- In-line feeding, irrigation, gastric residuals and medication delivery without the need to disconnect
- A simple ON/OFF handle
The FDA Encourages the Use of Enteral Device Connectors
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is concerned by continued reports of misconnections with enteral devices. To reduce the risk of misconnections and patient injury, the FDA recommends hospitals and clinicians use enteral devices with connectors that meet the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 80369-1 or ISO 80369-3 standard, or that are otherwise designed to reduce the risk of misconnections. There are currently marketed enteral connectors that meet the 80369-3 standards, many of which are identified by the tradename ENFit. Today the FDA is providing recommendations to support the transition to enteral devices with 80369-3 compliant connectors.
Patents • All trademarks are the property of their perspective owners
Medicare Reimbursement now available
Uses the same codes as the Original ACE Connector
The Dale ACE Connector is not currently available for sale in Canada
|485||One Size Fits All||50 per box|