Tracheostomy Tube Holder
The Dale Tracheostomy Tube Holders are designed to provide secure positioning and to minimize movement of the tracheostomy tube. The moisture wicking lining on the adjustable neckband leaves the skin dry, reducing the risk of skin breakdown. Secure and easy to use fastener tabs fit any size trach plate.
2-piece adjustable neckband for convenient sizing for adults, bariatrics, infants and pediatrics.
- Secure fastener tabs limit movement of the tracheostomy tube reducing accidental decannulation.
- Exclusive moisture wicking neckband lining reduces the risk of skin breakdown by minimizing the amount of moisture absorbed.
- Adjustable two piece neckband.
- PediPrints series offers kids fun, comforting prints.†
- Fastener tabs quickly and easily attach to any size tracheostomy tube.
- Stretch material‡ allows for cough reflex, accommodates edema, and ensures a snug fit without compromising security.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
† On the 241 and 242 tube holder
‡ On the 240 Blue tube holder
Unnecessary movement of the trach tube can result in accidental dislodgement or displacement of the tube, tracheoesophageal fistula, tracheal stenosis, or airway granuloma. That’s why it is important to know that no other securement method stabilizes tracheostomy tubes better than Dale. Now you can eliminate the frustrations associated with twill ties and other holders while minimizing secondary complications at the same time.
Whether you choose the well-known Dale 240 Blue® for adults, PediPrints® series for kids, or the bariatric 244 Blue® you can be sure it’s the right choice.
Medicare Reimbursement | Code: A7526
|240||240 Blue® 1” wide band, fits up to 19.5” neck||10 per box|
|241||241 PediPrints® 1” wide band, fits up to 18” neck||10 per box|
|242||242 PediPrints® ¾” wide band, fits up to 9” neck||10 per box|
|244||244 Blue® 1 ½” wide band, fits up to 28” neck||10 per box|